We are looking to expand our highly-skilled development team by adding a Mobile Application Developer, with experience using Flutter (Dart) as a development technology.
The successful candidate will report to our Technical Lead who heads up our development team and work alongside other developers who are experienced with Flutter.
You will be required to work alongside our development team on both new and existing projects and be comfortable in a fast-paced development environment, working both independently and in tandem with our other developers. As a flutter developer you will be delivering frontend experiences for iOS and Android applications using best practises and coding standards set by our team.
If you, like us, are passionate about technology and digital innovation that makes a difference, and want to work within a thriving agency, then please get in touch!
- Experience developing mobile apps in Flutter (dart)
- Experience working with data fed via API
- Version Control – SVN/Git
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Possess a strong problem-solving ability
About Reach Studios
When considering a career here at Reach Studios, know that we pride ourselves on providing a positive, relaxed, team-influenced work environment whilst striving to achieve amazing results for our clients, big or small.
Based in Hillsborough, Sheffield, we have been established for over 10 years, working with a multitude of domestic and international clients. Our thriving modern office is easily accessible via public transport links if required.
- Casual dress
- On-site parkingPerformance related bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Modern workplace amenities include on site shower, kitchen & gaming setup for downtime
- Flexible working hours
- Annual leave – we offer 20 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays as standard, as well as a business shut down over Christmas and New Year
- Competitive salary – We’re committed to offering competitive salaries to our teams, with annual reviews and fantastic opportunities to progress as well as a bonus scheme for those performing above and beyond.
- Personal development – We’re committed to helping you grow not just as a person, but helping your career development too with relevant courses and investing into new technologies to further your development as part of an ever growing business.
- Discover new disciplines – Dip your toes into other facets of our business such as project management and design and print by being part of our unified team.
- We’re a friendly, social bunch – We have our fair share of social events which involve all of our team. From the Christmas party to ‘Friday Beers’ and Costco pizzas, we’ve something for everyone, and if it’s not your bag, don’t worry about it.
Full-time hours: 40 per week (paid lunch 45 minutes)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Sheffield, South Yorkshire – Hybrid working is available