We are looking to expand our highly-skilled development team by adding a PHP Laravel Developer, preferably working in TALL stack. The successful candidate will report directly to our Technical Director who heads up our experienced development team.
We are a full-service digital agency specialising in web applications & software, web design & development, and creative solutions. We work with clients to unlock value through creativity, technology, and business-minded thinking. Based in Hillsborough, Sheffield, we have been established for over 10 years, working with a multitude of domestic and international clients. Our thriving modern office is easily accessible via public transport links if required.
You will be required to work alongside our development team on both new and existing projects and possess experience of working in a fast-paced development environment, working both independently and in tandem with our other developers.
If you, like us, are passionate about technology and digital innovation that makes a difference and want to work within a thriving agency, then please get in touch!
- Strong PHP and Laravel experience
- Good knowledge in popular JS frameworks such as jQuery and Alpine.js
- Previous experience, or an eagerness to work with Livewire
- Comprehensive understanding of MySQL/Database management
- Version Control – SVN/Git
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience with both Tailwind UI and Bootstrap for CSS
- Working knowledge of JS Libraries such as React & Vue
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Ability to deliver work within determined budgets and within deadlines
- Possess a strong problem-solving ability
- Explain technical information in an understandable manner
About Reach Studios
When considering a career here at Reach Studios, know that we pride ourselves on providing a positive, relaxed, team-influenced work environment whilst striving to achieve amazing results for our clients, big or small.
- City centre location – Our Hillsborough location provides excellent public transport links via tram and bus as well as having great access to both the M1, and the Sheffield Parkway.
- Morden workplace – Our offices are located within the freshly renovated Hillsborough Barracks providing us with an open plan space and also great amenities such as on site shower, gaming setup for downtime and plenty of parking.
- Flexible working – You need to start a bit later or leave a little early for an appointment? No problem. We offer a flexible working schedule.
- Annual leave – We offer 20 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays as standard, as well as a business shut down over Christmas and New Year.
- Competitive salary – We’re committed to offering competitive salaries to our teams, with annual reviews and fantastic opportunities to progress as well as a bonus scheme for those performing above and beyond.
- Personal development – We’re committed to helping you grow not just as a person, but helping your career development too with relevant courses and investing into new technologies to further your development as part of an ever growing business.
- Discover new disciplines – Dip your toes in to other facets of our business such as project management and design and print by being part of our unified team.
- We’re a friendly, social bunch – We have our fair share of social events which involve all of our team. From the Christmas party to ‘Friday Beers’ and Costco pizzas, we’ve something for everyone, and if it’s not your bag, don’t worry about it.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30k – £40k dependant on experience
To keep our employees safe as possible we have a hand sanitising station positioned at the entrance accompanied with temperature checks. All desks are also positioned more than 2m apart to keep safe social distance.