When considering a career here at Reach Studios, know that we pride ourselves on providing a positive, relaxed, team-influenced work environment whilst striving to achieve amazing results for our clients, big or small.
Every day can be different depending on the projects you are working on, and our diverse client base from a whole host of different industries and backgrounds ensures you stay on your toes every step of the way.
Working for us you will get to work from our brand new office which is situated at Barracks House in Hillsborough, Sheffield. Our work also takes us all over the UK (and sometimes overseas!) to events, launches and exhibitions.
If you, like us, are passionate about technology and digital innovation that makes a difference and want to work within a thriving agency, then please get in touch!
- City Centre location – excellent public transport links and close to the M1 motorway
- Employee Bonus Scheme
- Remote working opportunities
- Annual performance and salary review
- 25 days annual leave, additional to all UK public holidays
- Company social events – nights out and team events
- Client social events (partner events, corporate and conferences)
- On-site shower facilities
- Office treats! (Krispy Kremes and Deliveroo)
PHP & Laravel Developer
We are looking to expand our highly-skilled development team by adding a PHP & Laravel Developer. The successful candidate will report directly to our Technical Director who heads up our experienced development team.
We are a full-service digital agency specialising in web applications & software, web design & development, and creative solutions. We work with clients to unlock value through creativity, technology, and business-minded thinking. Based in Hillsborough, Sheffield, we have been established for over 10 years, working with a multitude of domestic and international clients. Our thriving modern office is easily accessible via public transport links if required.
You will be required to work alongside our development team on both new and existing projects and possess experience of working in a fast-paced development environment, working both independently and in tandem with our other developers.
- Strong PHP and Laravel experience
- Version Control – SVN/Git
- Comprehensive understanding of MySQL/Database management
- Knowledge of basic front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Ability to deliver work within determined budgets and within deadlines
- Possess a strong problem-solving ability
- Explain technical information in an understandable manner
About Reach Studios
- Flexible working – You need to start a bit later or leave a little early for an appointment? No problem. We offer a flexible working schedule.
- Annual leave – We offer 25 days annual leave plus all the UK public holidays as standard.
- Competitive salary – We’re committed to offering competitive salaries to our teams, with annual reviews and fantastic opportunities to progress.
- Personal development – We’re committed to helping you grow not just as a person, but helping your career development too.
- Discover new disciplines – Dip your toes in to other facets of our business such as project management and design and print by being part of our unified team.
- We’re a friendly, social bunch – We have our fair share of social events which involve all of our team. Christmas parties to ‘Friday Beers’ and Costco pizzas, we’ve something for everyone, and if it’s not your bag, don’t worry about it.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
To apply, please contact us.
To keep our employees safe as possible we have a hand sanitising station positioned at the entrance accompanied with temperature checks. All desks are also positioned more than 2m apart to keep safe social distance.