Our company is looking for a talented Senior Operations Manager to implement and manage processes that will contribute to the growth and sustainability of the business. Owning the client relationship function, ensuring the highest standards of communication between client requests and business deliverables.
As the Senior Operations Manager you will lead in all areas of service excellence, delivering KPI’s in line with the business objectives and ensure you are leading and motivating teams to deliver across the business.
- You will be an experienced Operations Manager
- Be able to demonstrate P&L success and commercial acumen
- Have proven success stories in developing people
- Strong drive to inspire, motivate and engage others, celebrating the successes of your team
- Ability to dream big together with an energy and passion to develop a successful and growing portfolio whilst delivering excellent customer service
- You must be flexible to work to meet the needs of the business
- Ecommerce experience desired
- Understanding of Digital Agency operations
Full-time hours: 40 per week (paid lunch 45 minutes)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Performance related bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Modern workplace amenities include on site shower, kitchen & gaming setup for downtime
- Flexible working hours
- Annual leave – we offer 20 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays as standard, as well as a business shut down over Christmas and New Year
- Competitive salary – We’re committed to offering competitive salaries to our teams, with annual reviews and fantastic opportunities to progress as well as a bonus scheme for those performing above and beyond.
- Personal development – We’re committed to helping you grow not just as a person, but helping your career development too with relevant courses and investing into new technologies to further your development as part of an ever growing business.
- Discover new disciplines – Dip your toes into other facets of our business such as project management and design and print by being part of our unified team.
- We’re a friendly, social bunch – We have our fair share of social events which involve all of our team. From the Christmas party to ‘Friday Beers’ and Costco pizzas, we’ve something for everyone, and if it’s not your bag, don’t worry about it.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm)
- Overtime available
PPE provided for office workers
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
To keep our employees safe as possible we have a hand sanitising station positioned at the entrance accompanied with temperature checks. All desks are also positioned more than 2m apart to keep safe social distance.